Innovative Institute of Distance Education provides bachelor’s degree through Distance learning and correspondence or in simpler terms Distance Education in B.Com. We provide a platform for higher learning through Distance Education. Learning and growth of a student are not limited to attending classed and same old academics, but it is beyond it. Our teaching method does not restrict their focus to the grades in the assessment but life skill assessment, thereby focusing on the overall development of a student.
Bachelor of Commerce is a course which is widespread in all the college of India and an undergraduate degree course in commerce. Students who have pursued Standard 12th or sought their pre – university from the recognized government are eligible to apply and complete their B.com courses – 3 year. If they have not pursued their pre – University then they are still eligible to apply after clearing the entrance examination.
To attend the entrance exam, a candidate must have completed 18 yrs of age and should provide ID proof.
In India, it is essential that Distance education needs recognition from Distance Education Bureau which was earlier known as Distance Education Council, affiliated to Directorate of Distance Education. Many students who pursue higher studies opt for correspondence courses from UGC approved distance education universities in India.
Distance Education in B.com Courses permits the flexibility to learn and understand at ease and provides support for self-learning tutorials also using modern and upgraded tools and techniques for information. Distance Education in B.com Courses is a cost efficient method for a working or not so affluent person to have a shot at completing their degree. It was established with a vision to provide excellent and high-quality education at affordable prices through E – Learning or Distance Education or Correspondence Education.
Gitam University is one of the top most Universities for Distance Education. The university promotes higher education through correspondence. The Gitam University is correctly recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) & DEB(Distance Education Bureau). We offer Distance Education through Gitam University.
Those students for some reason who cannot pursue B.Com through the regular method can always opt for correspondence mode of study. Some of the top universities in India offer B.Com (Pass) and B.Com (Honors) in the correspondence mode also.
The purpose of Distance Learning B.COM is to develop the skill of entrepreneurship by nurturing the managerial skills to face the competition of outside world and focus on subjects like business management, accounts, finance, and economics.
Why Choose Us
Below mentioned are few of the reasons why we are termed as the best over the rest of the Institutes B.com distance institute:-
- Flexibility: All the designed courses are flexible, giving the liberty to students to balance their personal and professional commitments thereby assuring to study at ease and with their pace.
- Individual Growth: Our teaching pedagogies is adapted as per the understanding, and learning which differs from student to student.
- Highly recommended by students & for students: We are not just confined to design innovative courses, but we also for foreseeing the future results and evaluate our vocational courses.
- Our Asset – Experienced faculty – Create, Design and Develop courses that will help students not only at present but even at their workplace (most likely in corporate sector).
- Efficient Learning Approach: We provide complete end to end support and guidance to ensure the enhancement of career through learning and understanding.
- B.com is a three-year undergraduate program in the field of commerce. It can be perused in Distance education or correspondence course.
B.Com Subjects include the following:
- Business Communication
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication
- Advanced Statistics
- Advanced Accountancy
- Macro Economics
- Indian Economy
- To have pursued a minimum of XII or Pre – University from any institute recognized by the government.
- If the student has not pursued pre-university, then students are eligible to apply only after clearing the Entrance examination. To attend the entrance exam, a candidate must have completed 18 yrs of age and should provide ID proof.
If a student becomes eligible, then he has to complete the process of admission. Admission to this course is based on merit. However, few colleges also follow the process of the entrance examination to pursue a bachelor of commerce in distance education.
B.com Correspondence Admission Process
1. Application form –> 2. Admission List –> 3. Enrollment
There are two admission session per year where in the 1st session ends in may, and 2nd session ends in Dec every year
- It is a yearly course.
- Students can pursue – M.com / MBA / PGDM or CS / CA after B.com.
- Eligible to apply for corporate jobs in – Accounts, Human Resource or Marketing.
Innovative Institute of Distance Education promotes and encourages students to pursue higher education courses through Karnataka University Distance Education – as the university has gained a lot of experience and opened the doors of better career opportunities for all the students.
So if you are still confused whether one should opt for a bachelor’s degree, then don’t be confused anymore as it is mandatory to attend masters unless and until you are not equivalent of a graduate. B.com degree is mandatory, and if one is opting for CA then it is always suggested to yet obtain your degree at least through B.com Distance Education since there is no guarantee by when will one clear all the examinations of CA?
It’s your career and your choice, but it is our assurance to mentor you at every stage and help you in achieving the best. We ensure the safety of your career.
So what are you waiting for?
Get connected to know more or fill an inquiry form at contact section.