E – Learning, Online Learning, distance learning or correspondence education/learning are synonymous often used interchangeably. The presence of online learning avoids the burden of attending regular classes and dropping out of a job, and it let the students study at ease without any fear of the number of pages. Every course or every degree at any point in time is possible to pursue due to the presence of Online or distance education. Time and place are no more the constraints to continue a degree or any other higher studies. The advancement of technology has made everything available at our fingertips.
There are specialized and various universities and colleges that offer BA Distance Education. A lot of students deal with many challenges and hurdles to attend college on a regular basis and balance their professional life, in such cases distance education courses is the solution to it.
Distance education does not have any hindrance to the age limit, and ease of flexibility has created more needs, wants and people to opt for distant courses for higher studies. From time to time distance correspondence courses change their curriculum for the growth and scope of students.
Distance learning courses are designed in such a way that will enable all the students to pursue BA degree at their own time, pace and flexibility to study. Students are always supported by the faculty who are well trained and have the expertise knowledge in their subjects which makes it easier to mentor our students.
Distance Education Council was the regulating body to take decisions for Distance Education programs, but it is undertaken by UGC now i.e. University Grants Commission. So UGC frames the rules and gives approval for the Universities for Distance Education. Students who pursue higher studies opt for correspondence courses from UGC approved distance education universities in India
BA Distance Education University focuses not only on certifying the students with certificates for their academics instead also gives a lot of attention to be well equipped with the advancement of the outside world in the corporate and thereby meeting the industry standards.
We also provide support in Distance education through Gitam University – recognized by Directorate of distance education.
Aim of BA Distance Education
- It diversifies the scope of learning various subjects including BA – English, economics, and history, sociology, psychology and public administration.
- Develops every student’s creativity and capacity to interpret.
- Provide both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- The curriculum is updated from time to time.
- Providing a Distance Education admission for BA irrespective of the age group and the demographic distance of the students
- Providing an environment that will help our students to work towards the change in the society
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate and a little lesser for SC / ST from a recognized board or a university.
- Candidates appearing for in 10+2 are also eligible to apply.
Academics and Faculty for BA Correspondence
. Candidates who don’t even have completed their 10th/SSLC and 12th/PUC can also join the program, but their age must be 18 years at the time of joining the course,
- Institute provides more and better opportunities for interaction and networking opportunities. The syllabus is provided by the various government bodies, and thus it gives different opportunities to learn and grow. The entire curriculum includes a lot of video clips for better understanding and learning. Since teaching is at a distant, we ensure we provide complete support – online and offline.
- Focus continues to remain on overall development of students.
- By examinations conducted the scores will be evaluated and in detail personal assessment is given to all the students based on their performance.
On completion of BA from Distance education, students get the eligibility to place in the top most companies with different work opportunities and not restricted to a particular job role. Students also become eligible to become a teacher and extend their service in the areas of teaching and understanding.
BA in psychology Correspondence course means a detailed study of human nature, mind, and behavior.
Psychology, in simple terms, is the study of human mind and human behavior. A student of psychology has to understand how a human mind works in different situations, how it develops perception, what the various circumstances are and how they affect the development of human behavior.
BA in English Correspondence course – students who wish to do some specialized course in English language and get a lot of exposure in understanding the art of novel, drama, poetry and nonfictional prose.
BA in Economics Correspondence course – this course id offered online and helps in developing the understanding of markets, trade, business, and management. It helps in understanding the financial analytics as per the market trends. It involves mathematics and social sciences in fields such as sociology and
Options, scope, and opportunities are immense – it is the individual responsibility to understand and realize the career goals of individuals. Educational consultants play a huge role in analyzing and decision making to make the right and best choice for higher education through distance learning.